213 Learning Trends to Know, Adopt & Grow Your Skills
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET
Monday, November 7
With the constant changes in technology, we need to understand what is possible and how to determine what is a fit for our audience. With all the buzz and solutions, let’s break down the trends and understand practical ways to create a road map forward.
In this jam session, we will take an in-depth look at six trends, along with simple, inexpensive tools and technologies that can help you and your team jump forward in crafting amazing learning experiences. We’ll dissect the trend, show examples, and provide practical resources and tools that you can apply to grow and integrate into your solutions. This fun session will give you dozens of ideas and reboot your brain with fresh perspectives on how to enhance your learning today.
In this session, you will learn:
- About six trends you should be focused on with examples, ideas to spark creativity, and resources
- How to use the next gen of tools to collaborate, brainstorm, and gather feedback
- New technologies that can be utilized to design the next generation of your ecosystem
- About new tools, apps, and technology that you can start to explore and use on your next project
- How to rethink and create a road map for your next course, app or learning platform
- About dozens of resources, tools, and apps to learn, play and explore to enhance your learning development process.
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
Nick Floro, a co-founder and learning architect at Sealworks Interactive Studios, has over 25 years of experience developing learning solutions, applications, and web platforms. Nick is passionate about how design and technology can enhance learning and loves to share his knowledge and experience to teach, inspire and motivate. As a learning architect, Nick gets to sketch, imagine, and prototype for each challenge. He has worked with start-ups to Fortune 500 companies to help them understand the technology and develop innovative solutions to support their audiences. Nick has won numerous awards from Apple and organizations for productions and services, and has been able to reach over a million users with his latest project, which helps students in grades 2-12 learn how to think and write an essay critically.